Wednesday, October 31, 2018

WORK Data 291 - Music..step to thhe edge floor 32 mandalay hotel event horizon


▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Below,    
explains  key word concepts --> 

 Music  .....  step to the edge 


Collective Soul - The World I Know Lyrics | MetroLyrics

www.metrolyrics.com/the-world-i-know-lyrics-collective-soul.html

And I step to the edge. To see my world below. And I laugh at myself. While the tears roll down 'Cause it's the world I know. Oh it's the world I know. I drink myself of newfound pity. Sitting alone in New York City And I don't know why, don't know why. So I walk up on high. And I step to the edge. To see my world below
Has our conscience shown?
Has the sweet breeze blown?
Has all the kindness gone?
Hope still lingers on
I drink myself of new found pity
Sitting alone in New York City
And I don't know why
Are we listening
To hymns of offering.
Have we eyes to see
That love is gathering?
All the words that I've been reading
Have now started the act of bleeding
Into one, into one
So I walk up on high
And I step to the edge
To see my world below

And I laugh at myself
While the tears roll down
'Cause it's the world I know
Oh it's the world I know
I drink myself of newfound pity
Sitting alone in New York City
And I don't know why, don't know why
So I walk up on high
And I step to the edge
To see my world below
And I laugh at myself
While the tears roll down
'Cause it's the world I know
Oh it's the world I know
Read more: Collective Soul - The World I Know Lyrics | MetroLyrics 
So I walk up on high
And I step to the edge
To see my world below





So I walk up on high
And I step to the edge
To see my world below

Wakefield ........ EDGE  massacre - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wakefield_massacre
The Wakefield massacre occurred on December 26, 2000,
at Edgewater Technology in Wakefield, Massachusetts. Michael McDermott, an application support employee, shot and killed seven co-workers. The weapons he used were an AK-47 variant, a 12-gauge shotgun, and a .32 caliber pistol. He fired off a total of 37 ...




So I walk up on high
And I step to the edge
To see my world below



Black holes and edges ..............




Event horizon ...... edge 

- Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Event_horizon
An event whose light cone's edge is this asymptote or is farther away than this asymptote can never be observed by the accelerating particle. In the particle's reference frame, there appears to be a boundary behind it from which no signals can escape (an apparent horizon). While approximations of this type of situation can ...
So I walk up on high
And I step to the edge
To see my world below

Isn't the edge of the observable universe an 'event horizon' as well ...

https://www.quora.com/Isnt-the-edge-of-the-observable-universe-an-‘event-horizon’-as-...
Yes, of a somewhat different sort. It is normally defined as a 'particle horizon' and delimits the present expected furthest location of anything that we can see in our past light cone. The particle horizon is calculated as having a radius about our location of 46 billion light-years, and reflects the expansion of the universe during ...


And I  step to the edge
And I  step to the edge
And I  step to the edge
And I, stephen Hawking  to the edge

Is the 'edge' of the universe really just an event horizon? - Quora

https://www.quora.com/Is-the-edge-of-the-universe-really-just-an-event-horizon
As I understand the question in the description, you're asking if there is some kind of edge where we can't "see" beyond. The answer is yes, though it isn't called an event horizon (that term is reserved for the edges of black holes), but rather the particle horizon. In the general context of cosmology, it is the point that defines ...








And I  step to the edge

And I  step to the edge

And I  step to the edge

And I, stephen Paddock  to the edge



................



MUSIC  Event Horizon and  the
BRAIN integrity Accretion Disk

- Bla bla bla  Holes and   58 earth grave Wormholes - The ...

www.physicsoftheuniverse.com/topics_blackholes_event.html
A black hole is therefore bounded by a well-defined surface or edge known as the “event horizon”, within which nothing can be seen and nothing can escape, because the necessary escape velocity would equal or exceed the speed of light (a physical impossibility).





because the necessary escape velocity

because the necessary escape velocity
because the necessary escape .......city







The Steve Miller Band Lyrics - Rockin' Me - AZLyrics

https://www.azlyrics.com › S › The Steve Miller Band Lyrics
Lyrics to "Rockin' Me" song by The Steve Miller Band: Well I've been lookin' real hard And I'm tryin' to find a job But it just keeps gettin' tougher ever... ...
Northern California where the girls are warm. So I could be with my sweet baby, yeah. Keep on a rockin' me baby. Keep on a rockin' me baby. Keep on a rockin' me baby



Beach Boys Lyrics - California Girls - AZLyrics

https://www.azlyrics.com › B › Beach Boys Lyrics
Lyrics to "California Girlssong by Beach Boys: Well East coast girls are hip I really dig those styles  they wear And the Southern girls with the wa... ...
And the Northern girls with the way they kiss. They keep their boyfriends warm at night. I wish they all could be California I wish they all could be California I wish they all could ...


Northern California 
Northern California 
Northern California  (NC) ...... messages



What are Numerical Control Machine? What are NC Machines?



www.brighthubengineering.com › ... › Manufacturing Technology
Nov 12, 2009 - This article describes what the numerical control machine is, brief history of the NC machine, and the advent of the CNC machines. ... Numerical control, popularly known as the NC is very commonly used in the machine tools. ... In case of the machine tools this programmable automation is ...






What are Numerical Control Machine? What are NC Machines?













Numerical Control WAR
in Northern California town as gunman goes on rampage, kills 5 ...

www.latimes.com/.../la-me-ln-norcal-elementary-school-shooting-20171114-story.ht...
Nov 15, 2017 - A gunman killed five people and left at least 10 injured in a shooting rampage in Tehama County on Tuesday morning before he was fatally shot by law enforcement.






Paradise by the Dashboard Light
I remember every little thing
As if it happened only yesterday
Parking by the lake
And there was not another car in sight
And I never had a girl
Looking any better than you did
And all the kids at school
They were wishing they were me that night
And now our bodies are oh so close and tight
It never felt so good, it never felt so right
And we're glowing like the metal on the edge of a knife
Glowing like the metal on the edge of a knife
C'mon! Hold on tight!
C'mon! Hold on tight!
Thought it's cold and lonely in the deep dark night
I can see paradise by the dashboard light
Ain't no doubt about it

We were doubly blessed
Cause we were barely seventeen
And we were barely dressed
Ain't no doubt about it

Baby got to go and shout it
Ain't no doubt about it
We were… 



And we were barely    dressed
And we were barely    dressed
And we were barely addressed .......




END of explanation





▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄


No comments:

Post a Comment